Friday 29 January 2010

Valentine Swap

When i came home from work today i was greeted by a package from my swapper for the Valentines Swap i was very excited and couldn't wait till Valentines to find out what it was, inside was Fury Purple Monster that goes by the name of 'Huggles' made by Giraffe Crafts: www.folksy.com/shops/giaffecraft i love him and after a long stressful week at work it was nice to have something waiting for me when i got home. I'm hoping to get my own package in the post next week for my swapper, i have really enjoyed this swap it has been interesting trying to come up with something to make which is in heart shape form it is also nice to receive something for Valentines this year. Big Thank you to organiser of the swap and Giraffe Craft for making my week more bearable.

1 comment:

jo (giraffecraft) said...

Glad you like him :) I can't wait to recieve my swap now