Monday 22 February 2010

Lampwork Jewellery

I have opened another shop over on Misi this one is still Jewellery but is slightly different, as i have love for Lampwork beads i thought i would have a go at selling just Lampwork Bead Jewellery unfortunately the beads haven't been made by me but they have been made by British Lampwork Artists and i do try to buy as local as i can to me, if you would like to have a look at the shop there is link on top right corner of this blog. If you have any comments for helpful hints then please let me know I'm only doing this as trial period for now.

2 comments:

claire said...

Hi!
You and I are partnered for the colour swap.
Do you want to email me cfeathers30 at aol dot com to swap info and so I can ask you a few questions :D
xxx

Sue Doran said...

I've only just heard about misi as a shop, I'm interested to hear how you get on with it.