Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tea Swap

I few weeks ago i took part in a Tea Swap arranged by Laura Figiel: http://www.shedraws.folsky.com/ what you have to do is send a verity of different teas of any sort to someone and they do the same back my swap person was Clare Stovell: http://www.prettygreen.etsy.com/ i have had some lovely teas from her and i can say they taste good as well, there was creme brulee, mixed fruits and my favourite honey and roobios tea Clare also added some materials for me which had a tea theme I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these yet but i will defiantly use them:
i would just like to say a big Thank you to Laura for arranging this swap a grate idea and a lot of fun and also to Clare for being a grate swap partner and i hope she likes what i have given her.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Thank you Laura! I'm really glad you liked the tea. I was overwhelmed with how many different tea bags you sent me! I've been trying loads. So far i'm very much liking the ginger ones...

Unknown said...

they are my favourite as well